Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas with a three-year old

I think last year I wrote about how fun Christmas with a two-year old was. At that time, I didn't think the season could get any better. Then this year came along and Lana was another year older was capable of a lot more excitement.
 
It isn't even Christmas yet and I can't get over how awesome it is to see her get so into everything to do with Christmas. So far she's helped decorate the tree, danced in front of the tree, delighted in the sights and sounds of our local lighted Christmas Parade, and had a blast in the Christmas Tree "jungle." Our kids Christmas cd is on heavy rotation in the car, with Joy to the World being Lana's clear favorite. We've made batches and batches of treats together and hosted a craft party for a houseful of little girls.

We didn't specifically set out to make a bunch of great memories this December, but I'm so glad we did!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: