Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Craft Party

Last year Lana and I started a tradition of hosting a Mommy-Daughter Christmas Craft Party, and this year we decided to make it an annual event. Twelve (yes 12!) girls and their moms spent a couple of hours at our house making ornaments, nativities, hot cocoa gifts, photo holders, custom cookie plates, and birdfeeders, as well as decorating cookies. It was a whirlwind of glitter, glue, birdseed and sprinkles. But it was a fun and exciting whirlwind.
 
I had a great time, and I know Lana did as well. Some of the little girls at church this morning told me again about all the fun they had. I'm already looking forward to the 3rd Annual Mother-Daughter Christmas Craft Party next year. (I might have all of this year's birdseed and m&ms cleaned up by then :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: