Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lana Explains it All: A Really Good Week

Hi! I'm Lana and I want to tell you about a really good week.

First, on Sunday morning before church, Mommy let me play with stickers.
 
I can get pretty silly with stickers.

On Monday I have dance class.
 
Dancing in circles with all the other girls is so much fun.

And then, on Wednesdays I go to Awana. But before my class, Mommy and I will go to a park to play and eat a picnic dinner.
 
Playing on the swings is my favorite part of the park.

Last Thursday we got to go pick apples and pears at a neighbors house.
 
I am a really good fruit picker and was a big help to Mommy and Daddy.
Look at all the fruit we got!
 

On Saturday I helped Mommy make applesauce and apple pie filling. I rolled apples all over the kitchen before mommy peeled and cored them.
 
Didn't you know, rolling apples before processing is a very important step!

On Saturday night, two of my favorite people, Ian and Kristy, came over for dinner.
 
They are so funny and so silly and they tickle me and read me stories.

Yup, it was a really great week for me. I got to do some of my favorite things and spend time with some of my favorite people. I hope you have a great week too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: