Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wedding Pictures

Yesterday was our 5 year anniversary. Yup, we've been on this adventure for 5 years now. I know it's cliche to say, but the time has really flown by.

I thought it would be fun to walk down Memory Lane and see where we were and where we are now.

Five years ago, this was me:

Blonder and thinner and wearing a fabulous dress.

And here we are, the Golden Couple of the Day.


We tried to take an "Old Fashioned" wedding picture because we thought it would be cool.

Nope. We just look pissed off.

Oh, but look, here we're happy!
 

And here we are, signing our lives away.
 
Ah, um, I mean, ah, signing up for the best adventure ever!
 
And when the wedding was over and all the guests had been greeted and thanked, the photographer caught this one last shot. And it's still my favorite of all our wedding pictures.
 

And here we are, five years later.
We haven't changed a bit, right?


No comments: