Sunday, October 28, 2012

Puppies and pumpkins and goo! Oh my!

If you've never experienced Halloween with a highly excitable 3-year old, I enthusiastically suggest you do.

Per her request, Lana was a puppy this year. I finished the costume with about three hours to spare on Saturday afternoon. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out and Lana couldn't have been happier. She loved it and definitely hammed it up playing the part.
 
Our sweet Lana puppy!

I guess we really do have two dogs now.
 
Poor Roxy wasn't sure what to make of our new pet.


 
Playing games at the Harvest Festival.


 
Lana was definitely a tired puppy once the party was over.

This evening, we had some fun friends over for dinner and pumpkin carving. Lana surprised us all by digging in and enjoying pumpkin guts.
 

A mother-daughter duo working together on a spider pumpkin masterpiece while Lana keeps digging in.

 

"See Mommy! I like pumpkin guts!"
 
Four awesome jack-o-lanterns ready for Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: