Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lana Explains it All - Artwork

Hi! It's Lana again and I'm here to tell you all about one of my favorite hobbies - ART!
I just love art. Coloring, cutting paper, gluing, all art is really fun for me. Here, let me show you some things I made:

This is a fun picture frame I made for Mommy and Daddy for Valentine's Day. I put all the pretty hearts on all by myself.



Here is a color wheel game I made with my friends at daycare. The colors on the clothespins match the color squares on the wheel, so I can play the game and learn my colors at the same time. (Although really, I am pretty awesome with my colors, but practicing is always a good thing.)



Here is another masterpiece. I call it Large L, done in the medium of fruit loops and dried macaroni.



Mommy calls this one my version of a Jackson Pollock. I'm not sure who that is, but I am sure I really had a great time with paint and marbles and shaking it all together in a box. I hope that Jackson guy had as much fun with his artwork as I do with mine.



Apparently showing off my hand print caterpillar makes me want to act like I'm shy. If you know me at all, you know I'm not really shy at all, but I like to pretend I am sometimes.


And this is a sampling from my 2011 Christmas Collection. I've already got grand ideas for this year. I'm thinking more paint and definitely more glitter. You can't go wrong with more glitter, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: