Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fave: Hunger Games!


Since I don't think any of the 3.6 readers of this blog live under a rock or on a desert island, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume you know about the Hunger Games.
I inhaled the books and was actually going through withdrawals when I finished the second one and couldn't get my hands on the third for a few days. Don't laugh, it was rough.

And now, I am so excited for the movie. I know, I know, the movie is never as good as the book, but guess what? I don't care. I'm freakin' excited anyway! I think I've got Dan talked into going with me, so I get to introduce him to Panem and the whole circus. Who knows, maybe the movie will make him want to read the books too?

Here are some great Hunger Games-related ecards I stumbled upon and thought were appropriate to share with all my HG-loving friends.



(Sorry! I had to throw that one in for my Twi-hard friends! But come one, think about it. It would make for a very entertaining Hunger Games, wouldn't it?)

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

Ha ha! Those are funny. Thanks for sharing.