Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Days 16-22

November 16:
Lana is growing and learning so much. I am thankful for each and every person who has ever read to her, colored with her, reviewed shapes or numbers or letters with her, and for every one who has simply invested time into this sweet girl. Your investment continues to grow and is more appreciated than you know.

November 17:
I am thankful for date nights with Dan. With all the people I hear saying disparaging things about their spouses, I am truly grateful I am married to a man I genuinely love to spend time with.

November 18:
While volunteering in Lana's children's church class, I am thankful for the opportunity I have to serve these little, wriggly, and infinitely curious 3- and 4-year olds.

November 19:
Lana had dance class today and I am thankful she has the opportunity to spend 45 minutes on Monday afternoons with a group of dancing girls and an infinitely patient teacher.

November 20:
It rained hard all day today, making me very thankful for the good tires, new windshield wipers, and other important safety equipment Dan keeps on the car. I am thankful I have a husband who shows his live by keeping Lana and I safe on the road.

November 21:
Lana threw up at 5:00 this morning, she'll be fine, but couldn't go to daycare. I am thankful I have a job that is flexible and thankful for a boss and co-workers who are understanding and willing to change plans when the unexpected occurs.

November 22:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Besides a table full of food, I am thankful for the family I get to spend this day with.

No comments: