Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fave: Girls Night Out

Yay! It's Friday!

Anything fun planned for the weekend?

I'm starting out with a girls night - hosted by a lovely lady who wrangles 4 little boys all day. She just got a new DVD and invited over a full house to watch.
I saw this movie in the theater when it first came out and I loved it completely. (I loved the book more, but the whole discussion of book vs. movie can be saved for another time.) When I saw it the first time, it was during another girls night in August.

I {heart} girls nights. I love the laughter one minute and the serious conversation the next. I love that the same lady who goes on and on about who should get a rose on the Bachelor is will drop everything and pray with you about whatever trial you're going through. I love that nobody apologizes for eating dessert or taking the last chocolate candy. Really, what's not to love?

So, if you're a girl, when was the last time you went out with just your girlfriends? If you don't have a recent memory, maybe it's time to make one.

No comments: