Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On Resolutions and Blogging

A lot of the blogs I regularly read have posted a neat list of resolutions or goals for 2012. I agree with taking a hard look at the previous year and planning out how to improve the next, so that's what we're doing here.
(photo credit: www.salagraphics.com)

Take a look over to the right. See where it shows previous blog entries? See how it has 55 total posts for the last 3 (yup, that's right, THREE!) years? Well, that's got to change. So right here, in black and white, I'm resolving to DOUBLE that number. Yup, that means 110 posts!
110!

So, how am I going to do this, you ask? (You did ask, didn't you?)
Well, I'm not totally sure, but I'll definitely be blogging more consistently. To reach my goal I'll have to post 2-3 times per week. That probably means more short posts of the odd things that happen in our family, along with some of my random ramblings.

So, a question for you bloggers out there. How do you do it? Do you keep to a schedule or post whenever? What works for you?

No comments: