Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fave: Lana talks about her Daddy

In celebration of Father's Day, I thought I'd interview Lana about her Daddy. I had a great time asking her questions, and I think you'll enjoy reading them.


What's your Daddy's name? Daddy Dan


How old is Daddy? Ummm...I'm just three and he's five.


How tall is Daddy? He's sooooooo big. (She demonstrated this by stretching out her arms as far as they could go.)
 
What does Daddy like to watch on TV? Mickey Mouse.


What do you like to do for fun with Daddy? Go outside and feed Roxy and give her a treat before we go to church.

Where does Daddy work? In Palouse.

What does he do at work? He just opens the door and spins around and fixes things and spins spins spins for all the day.
 
What's Daddy's favorite thing to eat for dinner? Spaghetti and chocolate cake.


What does Daddy like for breakfast? Sausage and marshmallow cereal.

What does Daddy like to do with Lana? Tickle my belly and my cheeks.

What does Daddy like to do with Mommy? Give lots of hugs and kisses.

What does Daddy drive? The little grey truck and then he drives the big blue truck and I just watch Mickey and he drives the wheel.


Tell me about Daddy's hair: He doesn't got any hair.


Why not? A crocodile just swim up and bite and eat it all gone.


What does Daddy say to you and Mommy? He tells us 'I love you' and we love him so much.

(The word usage and grammar is a bit rough, but I think you get the idea. This little girl thinks the world of her Daddy. Happy Father's Day, Dan. Lana loves you and I love you and we both think you're the best Daddy EVER!)

No comments: