1. Last weekend was Lana's Dedication at Church. It was really cool and Lana behaved wonderfully. She smiled at Pastor Mark and I think she liked being up there in front of all the people. My parents and Dan's brother, Dean and his family, along with our Pullman friends and family were there to share in the happy time. I'll post pictures another time.
2. This is Lana's first craft project. I think she did a great job.
4. For dinner tonight, I made chicken fried steak, gravy, steamed veggies, these potatoes and brownies. I think Dan just fell in love with me all over again.
5. Lana is bald and it doesn't appear that she's going to get hair anytime soon. Several friends have shared stories about how their babies were bald and then by month 4 or 6 or 8, they'd suddenly get hair. Well, Lana is 3 days away from 4 months and her hair situation has not improved. It's okay Lana-bean. I guess you'll get hair when you're good and ready too.
6. Because Lana is bald, she wears a hat whenever we go outside. She has lots of hats, but right now, this purple ear hat is my favorite. It might be her favorite too. Do you see her smile?
7. Her 4-month doctor's appointment is on Monday. I'm nervous for the shots already. I am excited to see how much she's grown though. I see her everyday, so I don't really notice, except when I have to move her up in diaper sizes or retire clothes that are too small.
8. One year ago, I was throwing up nearly every day and tired and miserable. I'd do that 1000 times over again to get my baby Lana in the end. She makes it all very, very worth it.