Wednesday, January 14, 2009
7 Random Facts about me...
My sister, Jen, tagged me on her blog. So now I have to post seven random facts about myself.
1. Right now, we're watching American Idol. No, this is not something we're proud of, but we'll own up to it.
2. I am 18 weeks pregnant, and as of this very moment, I have a grand total of zero baby items. I'm not freaking out about this, but I bet if by week 30 I still have no baby things, my freak-out switch may be flipped.
3. This is the most recent scrapbook page I created. It's an ode to morning sickness. Dan says it's by far the craziest page I've ever made.
4. I just finished Jane Austen's "Mansfield Park." It was amazing. Have you read it? No? Well, you should. Go to the library and check it out right now. "Sense and Sensibility" is still my fav, but the tale of Fanny Price is a good 'un. What are you reading right now? Share please. I need some good book ideas.
5. At my 10 year high school reunion, I was unofficially voted "Most Improved." What does that mean exactly? How should I take such an honor? Oh well, an award is an award. I'll take it.
6. I'm kind of a crazy work-aholic. I have three jobs. My regular job at the lab, ushering at Cougar basketball games, and doing investigations for custody cases in our county. No, I'm not superwoman and keeping up this schedule has been tough during the pregnancy. I know in the next few months, I'll need to scale back and once Baby Bean is here, I'll need to cut back even more. All you working moms who do it all, please share your secrets. Inquiring minds need to know!
7. I am a world champion sleeper. Seriously, if sleeping were an Olympic event, I would have several gold medals on my wall. Dan is amazed that I can sleep in automobiles, airplanes, our uncomfortable futon, heck, even the floor if I had to. I am hoping that Baby Bean inherits my sleeping ability. Us parents will really appreciate that.
Okay, so now I'm supposed to tag others to post random facts about themselves. Since Jen tagged me, I can't tag her back. So I'll pass this on to Angela. so Ang my friend, you're up.