Tuesday, December 22, 2009

They're Real and They're (sort of) Spectacular!

 

The fingernails that is.
Remember this post?
Hi. My name is Shelle and I am a recovering fingernail biter.
I quit, cold turkey a little over a month ago and I've been doing pretty okay. I've caught myself with a nail in my mouth a time or two and Dan has caught me too, but I have yet to actually fall off the wagon and bite a nail. I have picked at them more often than I'd like, so I'm still working on that.
I wanted my hands to look pretty for Christmas, so I got a professional manicure yesterday. Don't they look pretty? I know, I know, they're not up to hand model quality yet, but they look decent and they are still definitely a work-in-progress.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leslie said...

They look great!! Congrats!! I love the color too, perfect for the holidays.

Anita Cory said...

Way to go! You are on your way and they look great!