Monday, November 17, 2008

CKC Rocks!

Yup, the Creating Keepsakes Convention was even better that I hoped it would be. Here's a sampling of images I brought home with me.

1)Tickets to classes and the vendor fair. Those were like gold. 2)Stickles, metallic snowflakes and buttons. 3)A great Christmas make-n-take where we used iron-on tansfers. 4)Buttons and brads from the all-a-dollar booth. 5)New adhesive, foam stamps and metallic paper. 6)Bazzil cardstock. The very best cardstock in the whole world. 7)Bits and pieces from the 'Scheming Around' class. I need to finish those pages. 8)My very favorite layout from my very favorite class. 9)More make-n-take samples. Be careful Jen, I think one of these is coming your way.

Angela and Anita caught up with Mandy Douglass, CK's Scrapbooker of the Year.
And here we have Angela Helmke and Anita with Stacey Julian. Just seeing her across the hall was nearly enough to make my heart stop and Angela and Anita actually took a class from this amazingly talented woman.

Here's the whole gang. Anita, me, Angela L., Jennifer, Maren, Angela H. and Barb. This is an amazing group of smart, sweet, and laugh-out-loud women.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Amen, sister! It was so much fun... I still haven't unpacked all my goodies! Looking forward to creating more of what we started while there.

Love your photo sampling!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Looks like you gals had too much fun. I sure hope you bring all of your creations and goodies to the next kit club!