Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy (sort of) Anniversary!

On July 16th we celebrated the 1 year anniversary of our engagement. Yup, one year ago Dan decided we should go "scouting for deer" on Kamiak Butte. Well instead of seeing deer that evening, I saw a beautiful diamond ring and said 'yes' to the most wonderful proposal. Three months later we got married and now here we are, married for nine whole months. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. We definitely still feel like newlyweds. I hope we always do : )




{Right after he asked and I said 'yes'}











{A happy day in October}



{Engagement pictures, taken one year ago}

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't believe it's already been a year since then! Today is Patrick and my 6 year wedding anniversary. Crazy how time flies :)

Karen Tews Lien said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hey Shelle,
What a round about way to get in touch. I saw the post you made on my friend Nicoles blog and was shocked. Excited of course, but surprised. How funny! We were in KY for Dental School and Iowa for an Oral Surgery residency. Left in time to miss the floods. What is your e-mail and I'll send you an invite to my blog. E-mail me at ABroad123@gmail.com. I'd love to chat.
Aimee :-)