Sunday, August 12, 2012

Utah Adventure: The Wedding

I suppose since my cousin's wedding was the reason we traveled to Utah in the first place, I should probably write about it before I forget. Well, I might forget to write about it, but it was such a truly spectacular event, I know I'll never forget the experience of being there.

My cousin, Joel, married the sweet and lovely, Martha, at the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. And it was phenomenal. I found out while I was there that the Grand America is Utah's only 5 star hotel, and I can say with the utmost certainty it was the nicest, poshest, most luxurious venue I've ever been to. 

The wedding itself was beautiful, as was the dinner and reception. Pictures, are of course, better than any descriptive words I could use. (Because I only took one picture the entire night, I had to take some off family members' facebook profiles.) 







Thanks, Joel and Martha! We had a wonderful time and wish you well as you begin your new life together!

No comments: