Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Fave: The End of Winter

Our recent 50-degree days have shown us that winter really is on the way out. Yay! Is all I have to say about that.
I won't miss needing to wait on the snow plow before I'm able to drive into town and I'm sure Dan won't miss having to shovel the deep drifts of snow off the roof.


Lana will probably miss being "Mr. Plow" with Daddy, but we'll just have to make sure she gets lots of warm-weather 4-wheeler rides to make up for it. 
 
Yay! I'm so excited that it's finally time to put our boots and snowsuits away and get out the shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops!

(Urgh! Nevermind. I just checked the forecast and MORE SNOW is predicted for this weekend. Kindly disregard everything I just wrote and stay bundled up.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: